Thursday 25 July 2013

So, what school are you going to?

...............my daughter said, gingham is go-to summer schoolwear here, but you see I love gingham, even the word!. This dress is one of my favourite's, its loose and perfect in the heat.  I optimistically put a petticoat on and flounced about until I melted and my pin curl exploded.





wow, that belt really doesn't match



a selfie (oh yeah, Mama said 'selfie')




serious Mama face

dress; Laredoute
Belt- dotty perkins
feet - my own


Do you have a favourite dress/outfit? One that may not be everyone's cup of tea but to you is perfect

until next time my lovelies
X


6 comments:

  1. Hello darling, thank you for your lovely comment!
    I adore your frock! AND I am thrilled to meet a lovely with booboids to rival my own!! Not to mention that you are also an undisciplined domestic slattern....
    Favourite frock/outfit?! Jaysus, after what you've just seen in my room, what do YOU think?!
    Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa, far too many to choose form, but my signature colour scheme is red, white and blue...
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so unbelievably chuffed! can't fecking believe you commented!!! thank you xxx

      Delete
  2. So cute! This material is classic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! You look absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that dress! We had to wear red and pink gingham summer dresses at primary school, and I don't think I've worn gingham in those colours since. But I adore gingham, and this dress is a beauty! I did it! You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, you will make my day